If you have a low budget you can easily do facial at your home at a cheap price. Below mentioned some steps are:
STEP 1: Cleanse
To ready for a beautiful face, a facial is important. First, you need to start with by washing your hands. Remember that, you’ll be using your hands to massage and treatment of your face. So hand must be clean for facial. Wash your hand with warm water and simple bar soap. Your hands have to carry germs. So you must clean your hands for facial.
STEP 2: Tie Up Your Hair
Tie your hair back with your hair band and key lip. Before you are doing facial.If generate any kind of problem. You can need to clean your face.
STEP 3: Remove Your Makeup
First, now we move onto cleansing your face thoroughly ready for facial. You can either use natural ingredients like milk, Hanny, and Vegetables. And/Or you can go for use a gentle makeup cleanser kits (choose the right one and best for a cleanser that suits your skin type best.) Use cotton balls for gently wipe off the makeup from your eyes, cheeks, lips, face, and full face. Move the cotton ball in gentle circular motions of your face. Around the eyes, be careful it uses and use gentle strokes for face cleaning.
If you want again a natural makeup cleanser kit. You can use coconut oil for face clean. Coconut oil is a miracle product and natural therapy. It removes your makeup from the skin tone or face. Also makes it softer in your face the process.
STEP 4: Exfoliate
Exfoliation Is very important step for facial. It helps you to remove dead skin. It reduces large pores and prevents fine lines and wrinkles of your face.
- Spread the exfoliator on your palms or hands and massage your skin in circular motions with own hands. You don’t need to press and stops the exfoliating beads into your skin tone. Just a gentle amount of pressure is fine for your face.
- Safe your eye with avoid scrubbing the exfoliator around your eyes.
- If you don’t have an exfoliator product. If you take a cup of milk and add a teaspoon of granulated sugar, this
- ks just as well and better.
STEP 5: Steam
- First, you take a clean washcloth and its run under hot water. Place and area it over your face with it. And let it rest and take for 3-5 minutes. Alternatively, you can fill a pot and tab of water until it is boiling. Then stand with your face above the steaming and boiling water.
- Cover all steam with drape a cloth over your head to prevent the steam from escaping.
- You can add drops of rosemary oil for face cleansing process. Steaming your face for 10-15 minutes, not more. If you have sensitive skin, Do not try and avoid this step as it can exacerbate the problem for you.
STEP 6: Mask
The 4 step of this process is to apply the facial mask use. It is vital to choose the right a facial mask that suits your skin type and skin tone.
- Oily skin people, you can try a clay mask up kit to incorporate the extra oil from your skin.
- Dry skin people, you go for a hydrating or creamy face makeup kit.
- If you have a combination of both skin, needs both these elements.
STEP 7: Moisturizer
How you can maintain the texture of your glossy skin? You can use a moisturizer after wiping off the face mask. The best solution for oily skin peoples. You can choose the right water-based or light moisturizer for your face. Dry skin people, you can use a denser cream. Sensitive skin people, avoid a product with heavy scent or acidic constituent. These tips can help cause breakouts or rashes.